Search This Blog

Weekend Prayer

You are ending your days of activities and it is time to rest; but how to achieve it when your mind still reviews the ups and downs of these days, and the thoughts and worries of next week are coming?

You will be able to rest through your communion with God, and this Labor Weekend Prayer will help you with that purpose.

This prayer is based on the wisdom of five biblical passages that are: Mark 4: 37-39, Psalm 29:11, Psalm 34:14, Isaiah 54:10 and John 16:33.

Take your time to read these words and meditate on their meaning; As you do, introduce your own expressions, and your feeling, to personalize this prayer to your needs.
Pray like this:

"Heavenly father,

Every working week that passes is like a storm of activity has risen against my boat.

I know that you are with me, but sometimes the storm is so strong that I do not feel you by my side.

When I do not feel you, I despair and cry out saying: Save me Lord! Get up because my boat is sinking!

Every time I cry out to you, I know by faith that you hear me.

Thank you, my God, because you saved me and rescued me.

The week ends, the storm calms down, and peace returns.

Give me your strength today; bless me with the harmony that your presence brings.

When the mountains shake and the mountains tremble, I remember your promise:

"My loving kindness will not depart from you and my covenant of peace will not be eliminated."

Thank you for your mercy for me!

Thanks for talking to me and teaching me.

Thank you for your presence, because you give me the peace I need.

In the world I have oppression; but today I shake off that burden to get up and be a winner.

I will turn away from evil and do good. I will seek peace and I will follow it.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen!"

_____________________

Good thing you've done this Weekend Prayer!.

But if this is the first time you are praying to God, then I want to invite you to make another prayer. A VERY IMPORTANT prayer.

This prayer will not only bless your present, but also your future, even your eternity; do today ...

Prayer #1

_____________________

YOUR COMMENT

What do you think of the Weekend Prayer?

Please write your comments below.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.