Search This Blog

Prayer for Blessings from Heaven - Expect the Best from God

All the senses are more important, and in Christians are more sons and daughters of the world therefore, let us make this prayer for blessings from heaven.

Our Heavenly Father is good. This would seem a discreet qualification, but in reality, so Jesus himself defined it in Mark 10:18.

The heated oratory is inspired by four biblical words: James 2: 5, Luke 11: 1-2, Matthew 5: 3, 5:10, and Matthew 7: 7-8.

Learn with confidence the throne of grace, and consider mercy and timely relief - Hebrews 4:16.

Pray like this ...

"Heavenly Father,

I praise you as I approach you in this prayer.

May your name be sanctified.

That it's worth my life right now.

Let your will be done here where I am, just as it is done in heaven.

What you need to listen to the miseries of the world to be rich in faith, and the heirs of the Kingdom who promise to love you life.

Thank you for your promises of blessing for my life.

Thank you that the Kingdom of Heaven is for the poor in spirit.

Thank you that the Kingdom of Heaven is for those who suffer persecution for justice.

Thank you because your kingdom is powerful.

That is why today I present my requests to you, and I know that you will give me the best.

That's why I'm looking for your favor, and I know I'll find it.

Today I knock at the door of your mercies, and they will open for your great goodness.

I approach you with reverence.

Please, receive the petitions that I will say in your presence; and give me your comfort, your promises, your mercies and your wonders.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen!"

_____________________

How nice that you have done this Prayer for Blessings!.

But if this is the first time you are praying to God, then I want to invite you to do another prayer. A VERY IMPORTANT PRAYER.

This prayer will not only bless your present, but also your future, even your eternity; do today

Prayer #1
_____________________


YOUR COMMENT

What do you think of the Prayer for Blessings?

Please write your comments below.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.