Search This Blog

Powerful Prayer for the Love of a Man



How much damage we do to ourselves and other people when we enter and leave casual relationships!

This powerful prayer for the love of a man, knocks on God's door to ask for His guidance and thus establish yourself in a serious and permanent relationship.

With this prayer you will not be able to force God to unite you with a film actor, a successful singer or with a millionaire businessman; rather you will calm your soul to surrender to the will of the Lord, so that He chooses the right man for you.
Powerful Prayer for the Love of a Man

Trust him, his choices are perfect because the man he will bring into your life will join you until death do you part; it will not be a condemnation to be with him, but a blessing of love, joy and peace.

Read these verses in your Bible to increase your faith.

Let's pray...

God of love,

I raise before you my plea for you to help me find whom I can love without reservation.

I want a man who loves me just like the Bible says you love me.


I don't want to waste my time with casual couples, but rather join the man with whom I can raise a thousand generations of children.

I want him to be a man who knows how to forgive me as you forgive me too.

Lord give me a man who behaves like a true son of yours.


May his love always be constant and his pact with me remain faithful.

That he is not a man given over to affairs with other women.

If I have a problem, let him come to my aid.


May we live loving each other in times of abundance and scarcity.

Que sepa luchar en la vida para que salgamos adelante.

May your care motivate me to keep going.


That together we drink to the bottom the cup of love.

May your fidelity reach the clouds.

That I can trust your love.


May his love make me sing with joy.

Make him a very creative man.

May he always be pleased with me.


May he always be pleased with me

May he always remember to show me tenderness and affection.

May you never deny me your love or fail your fidelity.

May your love comfort me in difficult times.


That is a kind and giving person.

That is someone who knows how to listen to me.

May your love last a lifetime.

May his love never run out.


I want to be able to rejoice in his love even though there are afflictions and anguishes in my soul.

I always want to have reasons to speak well of how much he loves me.

I want to enjoy the kisses on her mouth more than the wine.

I want to flourish at your side, trusting in your love.


Help me to get interested in all your projects, works and activities.

Help me to be a tender, charming, beautiful woman in your eyes.

Help me to be your true partner in life.

Help me to captivate him at all times.


I ask you in the name of Jesus,

Amen.

These are the Bible verses that served as the basis for writing this prayer: Genesis 1:26 - Exodus 20: 6 - Numbers 6:25 - Numbers 14:19 - Deuteronomy 10:18 - 1 Kings 11: 1-2 - 1 Chronicles 16:34 - Job 10:12 - Psalms 21: 7 - Psalms 25: 6 - Psalms 25: 7 - Psalms 31: 7 - Psalms 36: 5 - Psalms 52: 8 - Psalms 63: 3 - Psalms 85: 7 - Psalms 86:17 - Psalms 89:28 - Psalms 89:33 - Psalms 90:14 - Psalms 92: 2 - Psalms 94:18 - Psalms 101: 1 - Psalms 103: 8 - Psalms 119: 76 - Psalms 119: 149 - Psalms 130: 7 - Psalms 136: 5-9 - Psalms 136: 12-25 - Proverbs 5:19 - Proverbs 7:18 - Proverbs 15:17 - Proverbs 17: 9 - Song of Solomon 1: 2 - Song of Solomon 1: 7.

___________________________

How good you have done this Powerful Prayer for the Love of a Man!.


If you read this powerful prayer with your lips and with your heart, then perhaps you are also interested in making the most important prayer that you can address to God.

Follow this link to know the #1 Prayer .



Your comment

What do you think of this powerful prayer for the love of a man?

Please leave your comments on any of the walls below.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.