Search This Blog

Prayer to Find a Woman's Love

This is a challenge for every man, regardless of age, social status or the country where you live, it is still a challenge.

The Prayer to Find a Woman's Love will help you express your heart before God.

Choose the lines that best describe your feelings and your intentions.

Prayer to Find a Woman's Love

Pray understanding what you will say and not just to repeat words.

It is not enough to pray once; the Bible teaches that we must insist - Lucas 18:1-8

We recommend that you pray daily until you meet that woman that God will present to you, and who you will marry.

Very well, pray like this...

Father,

I understand that I need to behave like a man according to your image to receive your blessing.

I will make my love for her reach the heavens and my fidelity reach the clouds.

My kisses and my love will satisfy you more than any other pleasure in life.


My love for her will always be constant.

My covenant will remain faithful.

I will always remember to show her tenderness.

I will be a couple who knows how to forgive.


I will be compassionate, slow to anger and great in love.

Because I love her, I will not turn my back on her but I will learn to listen to her.

I want to learn to love her in such a way that she tells everyone about my love.

Help me to be a creative man so that she can discover how much I love her.


I would like to be like you, God, to be the first to help her when she needs it.

Help us cultivate stable love by practicing forgiveness and eliminating the offense that divides.

I'd rather eat vegetables seasoned with love than a selection of meats with hate.

If we had to live through difficult times, we would never be separated from each other.


Although I am not perfect, I ask that she never hate me, but with love cover my faults.

That is a woman who is interested and supports me in my work, projects and ventures.

That she is a loving woman; May her beauty satisfy me and only her love captivate me.

May she show an inexhaustible love and great to the heavens.


God help me to quiet my soul and wait patiently.

Open my eyes to see the woman you chose for me.

I trust you, and I know that you will give me a virtuous woman.

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer..


In the name of Jesus,

...Amen.



These are the verses and passages from the Bible that were used as the basis to write this prayer to find the love of a woman: Psalms 31: 7 - Psalms 86:17 - Ecclesiastes 9: 1 - Psalms 31: 3 -Genesis 24 - Genesis 29 - Genesis 1:26 - 1 Kings 11: 1-2 - Psalms 36: 5 - Song of Solomon 1: 2 - Psalms 89:28 - Psalms 33:22 - 1 Chronicles 16:34 - Psalms 13: 5 - Psalms 25: 6 - Psalms 25: 7 - Psalms 103: 8 - Psalms 136: 12-18 - Psalms 119: 149 - Psalms 132: 10 - Psalms 136: 4-9 - Psalms 92: 2 - Psalms 94:18 - Proverbs 17: 9 - Proverbs 15:17 - Psalms 136: 16 - Psalms 136: 23 Proverbs 10:12 - Song of Solomon 1: 7 - Proverbs 5:19 - Psalms 52: 8 - Psalms 89:33 - Psalms 90:14 - Psalms 63: 3 - Psalms 85: 7 - Psalms 57:10 - Proverbs 7:18


___________________________

How good you have done the Prayer to Find a Woman's Love!.

Now we want to invite you to pray the most important prayer you can do in your life, do it today ...

The #1 Prayer



___________________________

Your comment

What do you think of this Prayer to Find a Woman's Love?

Please leave your comments on any of the walls below.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.