Search This Blog

In Peace I will lie down and likewise I will sleep. Verses, Comments and Prayer


When you try to rest but the fears and worries assail you, as a Christian, you can reach God's blessing to declare: peacefully I'll go to bed and sleep. Verse of peace and consolation for the soul.
But how to achieve it? We will analyze that in this blog.

Let's start by reading what Psalm 4: 8 says:

“In peace I will lie down, and likewise I will sleep;
Because only you, Jehovah, make me live confidently. "

Now, let me share with you what the secret is to achieve this, and sleep in peace with the blessing of God.

A little history

This famous biblical verse that we all enjoy reading to sleep and rest, was written at a very distressing time for the soul of King David of Israel.

The history surrounding this passage will help us understand that it is possible to sleep in peace, despite the conflicts and tribulations that attack us.

In this chapter, King David cries out to God for justice, because people very close to him, spoke lies, possible slander and slander.

All this created a very strong psychological war against David.

Can you Identify yourself with this Situation?

That is, can you say that you also have difficult situations that raise your stress and do not allow you to rest?

Maybe your problem is not identical to David's, so you do not have a conflict with people close to you.

Maybe your difficulties are in love, with diseases, debts, sadness and depression.

Whatever the root of your losses, do what David did before going to sleep, so he could have peace and rest.
This is your Secret

Read all of Psalm 4, and pay attention to verses 1 and 7.

Note that in both, King David describes the blessings that God gave him in the past.

Verse 1 says: “When I was in anguish, you made me widen.”

Then in verse 7 it says: “You gave joy to my heart greater than theirs when their grain and their must abounded.”

As you can see, David was remembering past blessings; of how God blessed him in other difficult moments of his life, and if the Most High was good to get ahead in the past, He would also be able to help him again in the current crisis.

That was David's meditation, and that meditation brought peace to his soul; a peace that allowed him to sleep.

If you do the same as David, and bring to mind what God did for you, or for someone you know; and meditate on it while in your bed, giving glory and thanks to the Heavenly Father for his kindness, then the peace of the Spirit of God will come upon you.

Still Have not Experienced the Help of God?

In that case, open your Bible and read the Psalms tonight. Read from chapter 1, and read as many chapters as you can; but read calmly, and meditate on his words.

When you do, true faith in God, in His love, in His goodness, and in His great power to help you in the midst of your problems will grow in you.

That faith will produce peace in the soul, a peace that will surpass all comprehension.

Do it tonight, and you'll see that you too can confess:
"In peace I will lie down, and likewise I will sleep;
Because only you, Jehovah my God,
You make me live confident. "


Good thing you've read this blog In Peace I'll Lie Down and likewise I'll Sleep Verse !.

But if this is the first time you are praying to God, then I want to invite you to make another prayer. A VERY IMPORTANT prayer.

This prayer will not only bless your present, but also your future, even your eternity; do today ...

Prayer #1
_____________________


YOUR COMMENT

What do you think about this blog I will lie down and likewise I will sleep Verse?

Please write your comments below.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.