Search This Blog

Prayer of Love - What Would Life Be without Love?


All the effort we make, all the battles we win, all the goals we achieve, would not be worth it if they were not for love; when there is no love, everything is vain.

This prayer of love will help you to express yourself before God so that He will teach you to love, because He is love; this is what the Bible says.

In fact, this prayer is strongly based on passages from the Holy Scriptures; and they are: Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12, Mark 12: 29-31, John 15: 12-13, 1 Corinthians 13: 1-3, 1 John 3: 16-18 and 1 John 4: 7-8.

As you repeat the words, meditate on them and allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you.
In various parts of the sentence, there are places where you can change the letter by the name of a special person; Adapt the prayer to your liking.

Very well, pray like this ...

"Beloved God,

What would life be without love?

How far could I go alone?

Why work so hard on this or that if I do not have someone to share it with?

Those of us who love and want to be loved, know that two people are worth more than one, because they get more out of what they do.

If one of them stumbles in life, the other can lift, comfort and motivate to move forward.

If two go to bed together in the winter, they warm up and can rest.

A single person can be defeated, but two together can defend themselves ... what power there is in love!

But the more I hear the world talk about love, the more I get confused.

They tell me that love expresses itself with words, with looks, with kisses and caresses.

They teach me that only beautiful people, successful and with money enjoy the best love.

Sir, is that true?

Is that true love?

Is that all there is in love?

The street and the movies are full of confusing messages and hidden intentions.

God, I need to understand love.

Teach me how to love as you love me.

Because if I do not have love, beauty and pleasure burn like dry leaves.

If I do not have love, it's no use having the power to move mountains.

If I do not have love, it's no use prophesying and knowing your secrets, oh God!

If I do not have love, it does not do me any good to speak all the languages of the planet, or even the language of the angels.

If I do not have love, I am like an unpleasant noisy metal; like a broken and misshapen bell.

If I do not have love, it's no use to dedicate my life to help those most in need.
If I do not have love, it's no use to donate everything I have to the poor.

God, what would life be without love?

Teach me to love you with everything I think, with everything I am and with everything I have.

Teach me to love whom you have placed by my side; just as I take care of myself and respect myself.

Love comes from you my King, everyone who loves is your son, is your daughter, and knows you; because you are love

You are love, and everything you do for me proves it this way; starting from the time you sent your son Jesus Christ to take my place on the cross.

I want to learn to love like that.

I want to know how to give my life for the person you have placed by my side.

I want to even help, supply the need, shelter, feed, comfort and motivate others.

I want to love seriously, and I will!

I will love as you love me, I will dedicate my life to love you, and whoever you put next to me.

Sir, what would life be without love?

In the name of Jesus,

Amen"

_____________________

Good thing you've done this prayer of love!

But if this is the first time you are praying to God, then I want to invite you to make another prayer. A VERY IMPORTANT prayer.

This prayer will not only bless your present, but also your future, even your eternity; do today ...

Prayer #1
_____________________


YOUR COMMENT

What do you think about the prayer of love?

Please write your comments below.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.