Search This Blog

Prayer: In the Secret of God

Have you noticed that it is NOT always easy to meet the Lord?

In the Secret of God he reveals that He dwells in a hidden place; A psalm even says that He is surrounded by clouds.

The Bible teaches that He wants us to seek Him (Isaiah 55: 6-8).

Therefore, open the windows of your soul and go get it. As Matthew 7: 8 says: "he who seeks him finds."

Read each line carefully, and allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you, and guide you to a deeper relationship, and with more benefits for your life.

Pray like this:

"Celestial father,

You have a secret place, a hidden place where you live.

Today I come to look for you, although around you there are clouds and darkness and it is not easy to find you.

You want me to look for you and I will, I will look for you and find you.

And when I find you, I will find strength to take action.

I will insist until I reach your presence, and I will find the power and authority to go outside to the street, to take action with your support.

In my life there is no spiritual action, there is no purpose, I don't have the strength to do what you want, I don't have the courage or the courage; For all this I will strive to find in you the authority and anointing that I need.

I declare that I will succeed and my actions will have a gigantic impact to go to the world and carry your message.

In your presence I will also find the understanding of all things.

There are things that at this moment I cannot accept or assimilate, I have questions that nobody can answer.

But today I will come before you with praise and adoration, and I know that you will explain everything to me in its time.

I also appear before you because in your wisdom there is revelation for me.

I need to know what you want me to do, what course I have to take, what expectations I have to have.

I praise you my God because only from you can I expect the best promises of blessing; No one conceived in his mind or even rose to my own heart, what you will reveal to me.

Therefore, today I will close the door of my room, and I will look for you in secret, and you will honor me in public.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen".


_____________________

How good that you have done this Prayer: In the Secret of God!.

But if this is the first time that you are praying to God, then I want to invite you to say a VERY IMPORTANT prayer.

This prayer will not only bless your present, but also your future, even your eternity; do today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.