Search This Blog

Prayer to Find a Job

Undoubtedly, the task of breaking up with so many job seekers is difficult.

Prayer for finding work is your faith tool for facing the best job opportunities.

It is not a question of saying magic words, but of believing that your Heavenly Father is able to give you the best according to your talents.

If we are imperfect beings, but are still able to give bread to our children, a glass of water to those who thirst, guide an old man, or protect a helpless child; How much more our Heavenly Father who gave his Son Jesus to save us!

So let's cry out with faith and joy, knowing that God will help us make progress and have the best year of work of our lives.

Pray ...

Blessed God,

Creator of heaven and earth; Who else could I invoke but you?

You are the absolute owner of the blessing I need, and I humble myself to recognize your sovereignty.

Although I have looked for a job that allows me to live with dignity, I still can't find it. The doors close and the options run out, but I know there is nothing impossible for you.

Avoid me, Lord, the pain of seeking and seeking work and not finding; Instead, show me clearly where the ideal job is for me.

Cancel the bad references that may affect my curriculum vitae, shut up false witnesses who want to harm me unfairly, and that my work history is healthy and true before companies.

Jesus, come to me in the middle of this situation and give me life in the work area.

I bless you Jehovah my God because you will help me find the perfect job according to my abilities.

Surround me Lord with your protection, me and my house and everything I have. Bless my work and increase my assets on earth.

In the name of Jesus...

Amen!.

It's good that you trust both God and to make this prayer to find work; He alone will know how to reward your FAITH.

Now, if you can entrust your work success to God, you should also trust him with the eternal destiny of your life.

If you have not yet prayed for the salvation of your soul, do today ...


Prayer #1

_____________________

Your comment

What do you think of this prayer to find work?

Please leave your comments and questions below.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.