Search This Blog

Prayer to Die in Peace with God

When the body reaches its final hour because of a terminal illness, or because of a tragic accident, it is time to pray to die in peace with God.

If your friend, family member or loved one needs this prayer, then guide him to pray.

Tell him that you will pronounce a line and let him / her repeat after you. Tell him to do it even if he can't talk or even if he is in a coma. Trust, he / she can hear you and needs this prayer very much.

At no time do you judge the person, either before or after praying; That is NOT your mission; you just have to lead the person to pray, that's all.

If you are the one who needs this prayer because you know that the disease advanced, then meditate deeply on each line, believe in your heart and repeat the words with your mouth; as Romans 10:10 teaches.

All right, pray like this ...

"Celestial father,

Today I regret all my sins.

Please accept me in your kingdom.

I declare that you are my God forever and ever, guide me until the day of my death.

I believe in you. After my last breath, give me eternal life.

If I live or die, it will be to honor you; Because now I am yours.

Thank you for the new hope you give me.

I wait for you my King.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen"

_____________________

YOUR COMMENT

What do you think of the prayer to die in Peace with God?

Please write your comments below.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.