Search This Blog

Prayer for Fasting based on the Prayer of Nehemiah

When it is time or day to end your food withdrawal, it would be ideal if you did it in the same spirit with which you went through it; Therefore, this prayer to deliver fasting will help you express yourself before God.

On that occasion, the author decided to pray and fast because he had received bad news about his people, and his beloved city.

During his fasting days, he made a prayer asking for God's favor to resolve the situation; His prayers were heard, and his success was great.

Use the historical words of this man of God and pray with faith, knowing that Heavenly Father is good to bless you, and all the people for whom you are crying.

Pray like that ...

"Almighty God,

I stand before you today to end this period of fasting.

I prostrate myself in adoration, because you are powerful to keep your promises to those who love you and obey you.

My life is yours, and I am part of your people because I accept you as my God, I accept Jesus as my Savior, and your Holy Spirit as my guide.

Your answer to my prayers will give me reasons to worship you, it will give me reasons to testify of you before other people.

So too, I accept your plans, I understand that your paths are better than mine, and therefore I will follow your good will.

Oh good God:

Thank you for receiving my fast,

Thank you for hearing my prayers,

Thank you for what you will do with me.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen"

How well you have done this prayer to release the fast!.

But if this is the first time you are praying to God, then I want to invite you to make another prayer. A VERY IMPORTANT prayer.

This prayer will not only bless your present, but also your future, even your eternity; do today ...

The Prayer #1

_____________________

YOUR COMMENT

What do you think of prayer to deliver fasting?

Please write your comments below.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.