Search This Blog

Words of Blessing from God - Motivation and Wisdom of Heaven for You

On this page you will find 12 Words of God's Blessing.

These words were extracted from verses and portions of the Bible, which you will read under each paragraph.

When you read these words, meditate on each of them; Moreover, look for the reference in your Bible and discover all that the Holy Spirit can speak to you through them.

Obviously these are a few words that are in the Holy Scriptures, but they will serve as motivation to explore further; Therefore, open your Bible and read from Genesis 1 onwards, and be impressed by what God will speak to you.

Start here ...

"My daughter, my son:

How great is my goodness that I have reserved for those who fear me. I will pour it abundantly upon you, if you go only to me for protection, and I will bless you before the eyes of the world.
Psalm 31:19

You will be happy if you do not follow the advice of the wicked, or walk with sinners, or join with mockers. You will be happy if you delight in reading my Word, and meditate on it day and night. You will be like a tree planted at the edge of a river, because you will always bear fruit at the right time. Your leaves will never wilt, and you will prosper in everything you do.
Psalm 1:1-3

Whenever pastors and priests bless you in my name, which is Jehovah, then I will bless you, I will protect you, I will rejoice and be compassionate to you. I will show you my favor and give you my peace.
Numbers 6:22-27

I know the plans I have for you. They are plans for your good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.Jeremías 29:11

I know the plans I have for you. They are plans for your good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Genesis 22:16-17

Love me and walk in my ways. If you do, you will live and multiply, and I will bless you, the land where you live, and wherever I send you.
Deuteronomy 30:16

I Jehovah, your God.

Good thing you read these Words of God's Blessing!.

But if this is the first time you are in contact with God, then I want to invite you to make a VERY IMPORTANT prayer.

This prayer will not only bless your present, but also your future, even your eternity; do today ...

The Prayer #1

_____________________

YOUR COMMENT

What do you think of these Words of God's Blessing?

Please write your comments below.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a question or a good and constructive comment right here.